The John McGivney Children's Centre provides family-centered holistic care to the community, enriching the lives of children and youth with special needs by helping them reach their full potential.
General Volunteer Opportunities
If you have a passion to make a difference and are interested in volunteering at JMCC, we ask that you please complete the volunteer form
and drop it off at the Centre, fax it in to 519-252-8573 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your inquiry.
Join the JMCC Board of Directors
JMCC is seeking new members for appointment to the Board of Directors. The JMCC Board of Directors is comprised of up to 12 individuals with a diverse set of skills and expertise.
Board of Directors Mandate:
- Responsible for the effective governance and strategic leadership of JMCC
- Influence the Strategic Plan for JMCC
- Attend monthly Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting
- Participate as a member on at least one Board Committee (often requiring attendance at a monthly Committee meeting)
- Represent JMCC to members of the communities we serve
- Commit time as required to fulfill the responsibilities of a Board Member
Interested applicants are asked to submit a completed Board Application
along with their resume in confidence to email@example.com