Accessible and Affordable Transportation for Families
January 20, 2021
JMCC is proud to announce a new partnership with Community Support Centre CareLink Health Transport Service designed to offer accessible and affordable transportation for JMCC families!
- Accessible door-to-door transportation to JMCC clients and one caregiver to and inside Windsor for families living in the following municipalities:
- Transportation to JMCC and other medical appointments
- Transportation to attend JMCC without a caregiver will be granted on an individual basis if the client is travelling alone.
- Transportation to attend JMCC recreational activities
Families that require accessible transportation to JMCC and other medical appointments. Car Seats are not accepted at this time.
- The round trip fee for service is $18.00
- Harrow/Colchester is $25.00
Please speak with your child's clinician if you are interested. Registration is completed over the phone: 519-728-1435 (press 1 for transportation). Families will need to indicate that their child receives services from JMCC.
Return to News